How do I update M.O.J.O. firmware?
Follow these steps to ensure you're running the latest version of M.O.J.O. firmware:
1. Click the 'Settings' icon on the M.O.J.O. home screen.
2. Click 'About M.O.J.O.' on the left sidebar.
3. Locate the 'Build number' on the right sidebar.
The latest Build number is MO0205-TS. Follow the steps on the next page if you see a different number.
If your Build number is not MO0205-TS click this link to download the latest firmware.
1. After downloading, click the 'All Apps' icon on the M.O.J.O. home screen.
2. Click the 'Software Upgrade' icon.
3. Click the firmware update icon.
4. Click 'Upgrade > OK.'
5. M.O.J.O. will automatically restart once the upgrade is complete. After the restart, click the M.O.J.O. icon and resume this slideshow.